Applying social and ethical protocols and practices when using ICT – Level 4
WALT – We Are Learning To…
- reflect on the benefits and risks of presenting our identities in different ways online,
- define gender stereotypes and their impact on people’s identities both online and offline.
WILF – What I‘m Looking For…
- your participation in analysing a series of case studies with your group to judge whether certain ways people present themselves online are harmless or harmful,
- a Voki to explain what gender stereotypes are and what you think of them,
- a Voki that explains in what ways people can break free of gender stereotypes in virtual worlds.