When it all Began
We spent time doing some settings and learning quite a few new processes that we will need now we are iPadders.
Read our comments as we launched into our new learning tool…
- I like having an iPad here because we are trusted to take care of it.
- I will have a lot of fun with my iPad thanks Mr Crawford!!!
- I am really exited to start doing my homework on the iPad.
- Charge it, use it, for homework, school games, do things on the internet.
- I’m wondering if we could take our iPad on excursions.
- This is so EPIC!!!!
- Me so exited that I got iPad! I will learn sooooo much.
- I am excited, happy, grateful, nice, awesome, sweet, cool.
- I am extremely grateful, excited, happy, responsible, jumpy, looking forward.
- I feel like I am going to explode with happiness and dissbelief. YIPPEE!
- I like to work with my iPad with my friends.
- How I feel about having an iPad at school is fun, exited, cool, nice and happy!
- Having a good time doing work using it sensibly and I can’t wait!
- What I am thinking about having an iPad is that it will be awesome.
- Awesomely EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I like iPad because we get our own email address.
- I think having an iPad is a privilege from the school.
- Well I love it because they are fun to play with, my iPad Air yay!!!
- It will be my pleasure to be the first class to have an iPad.
- I am happy about my iPad I am glad we got the box thing.
- Hi, Mr Crawford, I am excited about having an iPad.